Andreas Serafini

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:01 AM

Hello

I have a set of Cine Nikkors: 10mm f1.8; 25mm 1.4; 50mm f1.8 and 100mm f2.8. I used them a few years ago on a Beaulieu 16mm and I was pleased with the results.

I wonder if anybody has any information about the resolution of these lenses and their use with super 16 cameras. I read that the tele lenses are inspired to "Ernostar" scheme found in the Nikkor-P f2.5, which apparently was a really good lens, while the 10mm is inspired to the Angenieux retrofocus.

Cheers

#2 Dr Klaus Schmitt

Dr Klaus Schmitt

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

Hello

I have a set of Cine Nikkors: 10mm f1.8; 25mm 1.4; 50mm f1.8 and 100mm f2.8. I used them a few years ago on a Beaulieu 16mm and I was pleased with the results.

I wonder if anybody has any information about the resolution of these lenses and their use with super 16 cameras. I read that the tele lenses are inspired to "Ernostar" scheme found in the Nikkor-P f2.5, which apparently was a really good lens, while the 10mm is inspired to the Angenieux retrofocus.

Cheers

I have some documents, let me have your email address please.

#3 jeandelachapelle

jeandelachapelle

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Bordeaux

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

Hello

Cheers

I've read this on an ebay auction comment :
"The resolution power is amazing, a paper shows tests of cine nikkor 25mm f1.4 by Faculty of Medicine, University of Toyo in c1961 reveal it does 350lpp at center even wide open..."

#4 Dr Klaus Schmitt

Dr Klaus Schmitt

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:43 AM

I've read this on an ebay auction comment :
"The resolution power is amazing, a paper shows tests of cine nikkor 25mm f1.4 by Faculty of Medicine, University of Toyo in c1961 reveal it does 350lpp at center even wide open..."

I have understood that it resolves 80lpm!!

#5 Clem Maloney

Clem Maloney

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Producer

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

I have some documents, let me have your email address please.

I would also be very interested in this. I have sent you a message with my email address. If you have time, I would love a copy.

rebotnix Technologies

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Technodolly

Metropolis Post

Aerial Filmworks

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

The Slider

Tai Audio

Rig Wheels Passport

CineLab

Wooden Camera

Paralinx LLC