#1 sriram

sriram

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:20 PM

I will go to shoot in bowlig location, that location filled in flourocent tube lights,but i want ice blue color,final color grade with DI.wich is use the best kodak negitive 500T,or 250D please tell me :

#2 David Regan

David Regan
  • Sustaining Members
  • 218 posts
  • 1st Assistant Camera
  • New York

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

I will go to shoot in bowlig location, that location filled in flourocent tube lights,but i want ice blue color,final color grade with DI.wich is use the best kodak negitive 500T,or 250D please tell me :

This might be better off in the film stocks section...

But to answer your question in an off topic sort of way, I've incidentally heard Fuji 500D is really good at handling florescent lights in locations where you can't alter lighting much. And if your going DI in the end I feel like you'd probably end up with a pretty flexible negative to deal with the light color etc...others with more experience could probably have more insight.

#3 Dan Goulder

Dan Goulder
  • Sustaining Members
  • 1259 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

If you have enough light (and fast enough lenses) you can't go wrong with the combination of 250D in combination with an FLD filter, which will cost you around two-thirds of a stop. This will give you a fairly neutral image, which will give you the most latitude to color the way you want in post.

Paralinx LLC

Wooden Camera

Technodolly

Abel Cine

Ritter Battery

Tai Audio

CineTape

Rig Wheels Passport

The Slider

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Opal

Aerial Filmworks