#1 andy patch

andy patch
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Los Angeles

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

Just shot this video about a month ago, and am pretty happy with how it turned out. This was a 2 camera shoot, and we used a HVX with the PS technik adapter, with Ultra primes.
My only stipulation with the video is the opening sequence, the work against green screen. Since I never know exactly what is going to be created in post, I tend to go off my discussions with the director about how the lighting against green will work with the CG background. In this case I happy with the results.

http://fr.youtube.co...h?v=Nkt26yNqTJg

#2 Nick Harris

Nick Harris
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:57 PM

Wow Andy, great job! This is one of the few videos I ever see on these forums that feels professional top to bottom. Great lighting, and the effects and concept really work.

-Nick

Just shot this video about a month ago, and am pretty happy with how it turned out. This was a 2 camera shoot, and we used a HVX with the PS technik adapter, with Ultra primes.
My only stipulation with the video is the opening sequence, the work against green screen. Since I never know exactly what is going to be created in post, I tend to go off my discussions with the director about how the lighting against green will work with the CG background. In this case I happy with the results.

#3 Spencer Hutchins

Spencer Hutchins
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

Great work Andy, very impressed!

#4 F Bulgarelli

F Bulgarelli
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

I liked it, except some of the effects like the mirrors breaking look a little too fake.
What lights did you use in the opening sequence? the ones flashing in the backgrounds, they look like led lights.

Great work

Abel Cine

Ritter Battery

Metropolis Post

Rig Wheels Passport

FJS International, LLC

The Slider

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Aerial Filmworks

Tai Audio

CineTape