Ernie Zahn
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Director
  • Greenwich, CT

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:58 AM

Hello all,

I'm working on a feature length Super-8 film. The majority of filming is has been in the U.S. but I was looking for help when I was shooting in France, England and Italy. Those shoots went really well, so now I'm asking for help in Israel. I know this message board represents talented filmmakers from all over the world, but where in the world exactly is not 100% clear to me. So let me please ask, is there anyone who is or will be in Jerusalem between Dec. 22nd '08 and Jan. 22nd '09? Please PM me or send an email to ernest.zahn@gmail.com.

I'll provide further details through secure channels!

NOTE: This was originally posted in the Super-8 forum, but as we'd like to a cam operator on set. What we really need is the staffing. We are looking for one other person besides ourselves to help with this shoot. You experience can range from novice to seasoned and the manner of your job on set will depend on what you can offer. We are looking for someone who is interested in helping out student filmmakers like ourselves or simply want to build their resume. We would offer contingent income depending on your level of involvement in the project. Please let me know via the e-mail provided.

#2 Stav Raz

Stav Raz
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:48 AM

Hey there,

While this is too late for your request....I just wanted to send a message and offer my help on any other shoots going on in Israel.

I am Israeli, and go to Israel a lot. I am currently studying Cinematography at UCLA, but will be graduating soon and really want to go out and explore the world. If you have any other opportunities please let me know. I would be glad to send you a reel and resume.

I advertise myself as a DP, but I do all my own operating (including steadicam), and love lighting and operating.

Let me know.

Thanks for reading this.

-Stav

Metropolis Post

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Abel Cine

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Glidecam

rebotnix Technologies

CineTape

Technodolly