#1 Jeremy Zerechak

Jeremy Zerechak

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Camera Operator

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

I recently purchased two Arrisun 12 HMI PAR Lights. I am looking to sell one of them. They strike fine and come with a good lamp that throws good color 5600 temp, not green(ish). The light could come with the whole package including a 4 piece lens set and hard shell case, barn doors, 575/1200 magnetic ballast, and 50ft header cable. OR if you only wanted the head and one or two other items listed we could probably work something else out. (Ballasts are expensive to ship because of weight as you probably figured)

These particular Arri heads were redesigned in 1996 for single ended lamps but still have most replacement parts available from Arri. They take a 1k or 1.2k Sealed Beam two prong PAR Lamp HMI/CID/CSI that I believe are available from Barbizon and Kennedy Webster.

Both heads and ballasts show signs of wear consistent with their age. One shows more wear than the other but has a new lamp holder installed, you could choose which one you would like.

If interested please feel free to email me:

zerechak@zerechakfilms.com

and I will send to pictures at your request thoroughly showing the heads and other components.

The heads are located in Pittsburgh, PA.

I'm looking to break even on the one I sell. The whole caboodle goes for $1350 but as I said if you only want the head we could work something else out.

CineLab

The Slider

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products

Aerial Filmworks

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Technodolly

Metropolis Post

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Tai Audio

rebotnix Technologies

Opal