Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join our premier production team!
JPL is seeking a Director of Photography with excellent lighting skills, a variety of HD and SD experience, and the ability to direct anything from on-camera corporate executives to a multi-camera shoot with full cast and crew. As a member of our award-winning team, you’ll provide creative input to video productions, participate in brainstorming and project planning sessions, and ensure creative productions that engage and inspire audiences.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Videotape program material for production using standard definition and high definition video camera equipment.
• Technically and creatively consult and collaborate in project pre-production meetings.
• Coordinate and delegate tasks of the production crew.
• Monitor technical and creative quality of final product.
• Ensure the security, operation and maintenance of all production equipment.
• Research, evaluate and recommend new or replacement production equipment.
• Coordinate and/or train other staff or freelance D.P.’s, Videographers, Camera Operators, Grips, Externs and Interns.
Here’s an opportunity to apply your talent and fulfill your career passions with a creative company voted one of the Best Places to Work seven years in a row. If you have an unmatched passion for your clients success, and are able to make creative decisions that create superior results, please send your resume, cover letter, and a brief demo reel containing your most innovative and successful video programs to email@example.com. No recruiter calls please. EOE.
Staff DP in Harrisburg, PA
No replies to this topic