Seeking a DP for a 16mm short film

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sreekumar Natarajan

Sreekumar Natarajan
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:05 PM

We are looking for an experienced DP with film (small or large format) experience.

We got Arri 16SR camera package, Carl Zeiss Zoom lens, Arri light kit, Vision 3 stock and great set of actors but we sorely miss an experienced DP :-(

We take our art very seriously and we have spent time learning the fundamentals of Cinematography and have been shooting film for the past couple of years. However we always missed a great DP who can guide us through the aesthetics of film making.

Please note this is a no budget movie however transportation expenses from neighboring cities will be paid.

We will be shooting Feb 14th and 15th in and around San Francisco South Bay Area.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for looking

#2 Gregory White

Gregory White
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:20 PM

I am available. Please let me know of you have found someone. I may be reached at whtmagic@gmail.com

We are looking for an experienced DP with film (small or large format) experience.

We got Arri 16SR camera package, Carl Zeiss Zoom lens, Arri light kit, Vision 3 stock and great set of actors but we sorely miss an experienced DP :-(

We take our art very seriously and we have spent time learning the fundamentals of Cinematography and have been shooting film for the past couple of years. However we always missed a great DP who can guide us through the aesthetics of film making.

Please note this is a no budget movie however transportation expenses from neighboring cities will be paid.

We will be shooting Feb 14th and 15th in and around San Francisco South Bay Area.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for looking

#3 Philipp Kunzli

Philipp Kunzli
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Zurich & Cologne

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

My name is Philipp Künzli, and I am writing in regards to the music video for the upcoming weekend.

I just wraped from a feature on which I worked on as an assistant and I'm looking forward to apply some inspiring technique. The principle Photography was shot in Albuquerque for 2 month. The DP on this movie is Ueli Steiger ASC.

I am from Switzerland and moved to Los Angeles almost two year ago. I am a graduate of The Los Angeles Film School and have since worked in the camera department on several projects. Over the last two years, I have worked as a cinematographer and assisted several director of photography. As a result of my education and work within this business, I managed to gather substantial knowledge with cameras. I worked with ARRI and Movie Cam, as well as other Film cameras.

I started in the Industry in 1997 when I worked 4 years as a technical project leader for one of the biggest TV Production & Rental Company in Switzerland. From 2001 until 2007 I owned a Postproduction Company in Switzerland.

I also speak German and basic French.
For more information about me please visit www.frameworks.ch

Philipp Künzli

Technodolly

CineLab

Paralinx LLC

CineTape

The Slider

FJS International, LLC

Wooden Camera

Rig Wheels Passport

Visual Products