#1 Derick Thomas

Derick Thomas
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:29 AM

Hi Guys,
I need help with a couple of things on my film. I'm trying to find a company that specializes in making movie trailers from a completed film, for a reasonable price that is. I can do it however, I'm looking for a company that really knows what they're doing, they can make lemons into lemonade.

Second, I need a artillery guy, knows guns, crimps nose bullets, has his own equipment and that is in Traveling distance to Maryland. Must be reasonable on prices, especially in this economy.

Third, I may have asked this before, but I lost the company's info. Sorry. I'm looking for a animation company that can take my already animated film company's logo and make it pop by either re-doing it from scratch or whatever. Its time we look like the reel deal, if you know what I mean.

Fourth, I need a squibs guy or pyro company, that's in driving distance from Maryland or in MD. I have about four kills shot and one car explosion that I need to look real as possible for a couple grand, that's the budget. I know I could lite a match to something and run like hell with the camera rolling but I heard there's a law against that.

So any way, I'm in full production mode and I'll be asking all kinds of questions and I'll be happy for any honest to God information you can share. Thanks a bunch.

Lights, Camera, Action
D.Thomas

#2 Daniel Wallens

Daniel Wallens
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Grip
  • New York City

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

http://www.mdrpg.com/office.asp

Call them. Commissions are usually more helpful on the phone than their websites are.

#3 Derick Thomas

Derick Thomas
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:35 AM

http://www.mdrpg.com/office.asp

Call them. Commissions are usually more helpful on the phone than their websites are.

Thanks, I can be reached at davision99@yahoo.com if anyone has any further answers.

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider

CineTape

FJS International, LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Glidecam

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Technodolly

Rig Wheels Passport

Ritter Battery

Tai Audio