DP needed for £25,000 London-based feature film

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Baron

Sam Baron
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

We're looking for a DP to shoot for 3 weeks in September 2009 (1st-21st). The majority of shooting will take place in London, with an additional week of filming in Europe.

The film is a low-budget comedy (~£25,000) so we are happy to see reels from DPs with little or no feature film experience.

The film will shoot on HD. We're ideally looking for someone with their own HD camera, although we can purchase this and additional lenses if needed. The most important thing is your showreel - we want someone confident behind the camera, distinctive styles welcome.

The director is a critically acclaimed established talent who has won numerous awards for his previous 3 feature films and will also be directing an upcoming feature film later this year from the producers of 'Crash', starring an Oscar winning actor in the lead.

For more specific information, please contact berlin@illimms.com with your showreel or details of your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rising Egos Productions

#2 timHealy

timHealy
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1252 posts
  • Other
  • New York

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:11 PM

I'll consider it if the script is compelling and you pay for transportation, food and housing.
http://www.timothyhealy.com

We're looking for a DP to shoot for 3 weeks in September 2009 (1st-21st). The majority of shooting will take place in London, with an additional week of filming in Europe.

The film is a low-budget comedy (~£25,000) so we are happy to see reels from DPs with little or no feature film experience.

The film will shoot on HD. We're ideally looking for someone with their own HD camera, although we can purchase this and additional lenses if needed. The most important thing is your showreel - we want someone confident behind the camera, distinctive styles welcome.

The director is a critically acclaimed established talent who has won numerous awards for his previous 3 feature films and will also be directing an upcoming feature film later this year from the producers of 'Crash', starring an Oscar winning actor in the lead.

For more specific information, please contact berlin@illimms.com with your showreel or details of your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rising Egos Productions

#3 Vedran Rapo

Vedran Rapo
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Croatia

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:53 AM

Rising Egos Productions

here is a link to my web page, where you can find my showreel.

if you are interested in collaborating, be free to contact me.

#4 benn peacock

benn peacock
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:22 AM

Hi my name is Benn Peacock. I am a Focus Puller, on Film(16mm and 35mm) and HD, notably the Red camera, on which I am an something of an expert. Shorts and documentaries, promos, corporates, live capture work (gigs/theatre/events). I have my own 35mm Zoom lense( Cooke 25-250mm ) for Film and Red camera work. I also am owner operator of a Sony V1 Camera, tripod, lights, and accessories. I work hard and I love my work. I excel on low budget projects and am a great improviser. I have a vast knowledge of films and often draw on this for ideas and inspiration. I am reliable, punctual, good humoured and great under pressure. Extreme location work a specialty of mine. I attach a cv, please contact me for more details, availabilty, links or just an old fashioned chat. DVD available on request. Kindest regards. Benn Peacock.

CV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As DOP
Shorts
Achieving Laughter Psychic Pig Productions Dir: Blanche Crowe
Sceneagers: Episode Three Jorja Hudson Films / Lyrical Films Dir: Jorja Hudson / Ghazaleh Golpira
Shrink Tinn Productions Dir: Bryony Tinn
I Love Will Dustlight Films Dir: Nirpal Bhogal
The Grandmother Can Evrenol Dir: Can Evrenol
Rough Him Up Rhubba.com Dir: Nicholas Hughes
Tea With Mr Pomfrey Rhubba.com Dir: Nicholas Hughes
Ted Hughes: Oedipus Charlotte Windley Productions Dir: Leonie Kubigsteltig
War Stalker Rhubba.com Dir: Nicholas Hughes
Embittered Women’s Masterclass Rhubba.com Dir: Nicholas Hughes
Marriage Preparation Rhubba.com Dir: Nicholas Hughes

Documentary
145: The Ultimate Run Peracals Productions Dir: James Scott

Music promos & online music TV
Musiomusictv.com Musiomusictv.com Dir: Che Charles
Eleanor Conway Presents music.virgin.com Dir: Eleanor Conway

Corporate
Landlord Pal Samuel Wraitay Dir: Nicholas Hughes

Focus Puller/1st Assistant Camera
Feature films
Inner Calm Tread Softly Productions Dir: Becky Preston

Shorts
Stolen Fahrenheit Films DP: Clive Tickner BSC
Sympathy for Ernest Breliere Capaldi Prods DP: Felix Wiedemann
The Car Maverick Films DP: Adam Etherington
A Weekend in Venice Lilly Ross DP: Sam Osbourne
The Good Life Mischief Films DP: Gareth Pritchard
The Happiest Day One Small Step DP: Dan Trapp
Scarlet Bitch Entitle Productions DP: Andrew Martin
The Boys Fletcher Wilson DP: Rollo Hollins
Who’s Afraid of the Water Sprite? Evoke Pictures/A-Atlanta DP: Adam Etherington
Out of the Shadows Spekit Productions DP: M O’Leary/ S Weekes
The Tree Man Navin Dev/Nfts DP: Dan Stafford-Clark
Danny Loves Angela Pumphouse Productions DP: Steve Albins

Promos
Blackout Crew: Rumper Pumper Playground Pictures DP: Dennis Madden
Byob: Prescription Nothingtoseehere Productions DP: Arun Taylor
Bonobo: The Keeper’ Nothingtoseehere Productions DP: Sy Turnbull
FA/Kick IT: ‘The Y Word’ Fahrenheit Films DP: Clive Tickner BSC
Siobhan & Big Ange: ‘Wifey’ Rebel State Films DP: Dennis Madden
Lynx/Kodak: Fairytales Evoke Pictures DP: Adam Etherington
Lynx/Kodak: Proven Science LMU DP: Steven Wyatt
Zanussi: Wife Swap/Couples/Stress/Hate Static Films DP: Franklin Dow

Technical
35mm Arri: 535, 435, BL4, Arri III, 2C; Moviecam: Compact & Super America
s16mm Arri: SR3, SR2; Aaton: LTR, XTR
HD RED: ONE; Sony: HDW-790, HDW-F900r HD; HDV and mini DV cameras

Please contact me at bennpeacock74@yahoo.co.uk
Mobile:07798845250

You registered with Talent Circle as user name: bennpeacock74

We send e-mails to you in accordance with our terms and conditions and your mailing preferences. This e-mail was sent from an address that does not get checked for messages.

Contact us | Mailing Preferences | Terms & Conditions | Cancel Account/Unsubscribe

Talent Circle Limited | Contact by phone/e-mail
Postal mail: PO Box 165, Harrow, HA3 9WQ

Registered in England and Wales No. 4518310
Registered office: 1 Admiral House, Cardinal Way, Harrow, Middx HA3 5TE.

Rising Egos Productions

Paralinx LLC

Wooden Camera

Visual Products

FJS International, LLC

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Ritter Battery

CineLab

Opal

Technodolly