2 replies to this topic

#1 Rich Hibner

Rich Hibner
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Other

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

I'm wanting to get on set and learn from behind the scenes on sets if anyone here has something available. Be willing to lend a helping hand, but more so, wanting to see lighting setups. Not looking for any pay, just an experience. Please let me know if you've got something available. I'm pretty handy hauling stuff around and what not.

#2 David Rakoczy

David Rakoczy
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • USA

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:54 AM

Hang in there.. sometimes it is blind luck... I was shooting in Orlando last week and after a few LONG days of shooting time lapse I decided my 1st AC and I needed some extra hands so I asked the Valet Guy at the Embassy Suites Downtown if he knew anyone and he hooked us up with two FILM students!!!!! I forget the school they were attending but their names were William and David and they did a fantastic job! Hang in there and just keep plugging away! ;) I referred them to this site so hopefully they will appear shortly.

#3 Rich Hibner

Rich Hibner
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Other

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:53 AM

Hang in there.. sometimes it is blind luck... I was shooting in Orlando last week and after a few LONG days of shooting time lapse I decided my 1st AC and I needed some extra hands so I asked the Valet Guy at the Embassy Suites Downtown if he knew anyone and he hooked us up with two FILM students!!!!! I forget the school they were attending but their names were William and David and they did a fantastic job! Hang in there and just keep plugging away! ;) I referred them to this site so hopefully they will appear shortly.

Thanks guy. I'll keep my eyes on the prey.

Aerial Filmworks

CineTape

The Slider

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Technodolly

Willys Widgets

CineLab

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Tai Audio

Abel Cine