shay dashevsky

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Student
  • israel

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hello everybody. I need some help and I hope you could help me.
My name is shay. I live in Israel. I am 25 years old. I just graduated a BFA degree from Sapir College in southern Israel. It is a good school and I had a lot of experience in many cameras: Sony Z1, DSR 400, 450 and I shot a 40 min 16mm film. I learned a lot, not just cinematography, but I want to master cinematography.

Please don’t tell me I just need experience in film sets because I have it, although there is very little film's in Israel. And the budget is always very low.

Learning abroad is a dream for me and I will do anything to fulfill it. I believe that I am good and talented for any school. I want to find a good school that will let me master in cinematography only.

I know English and Russian. And I don’t mind the location of the school as long is it's a good school.

Will you help me?

#2 michelle arakelian

michelle arakelian
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Other
  • Italy

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Hi, there is a 2 weeks professionale cinematography workshop in Forence italy, it's a very professional course, you will work with 35mm, 16mm and video cameras
and in the end of the course you have your own 35mm short film for projection. as the course is in a motion picture lab you will see also the film developping, telecine, color correction and printing, all a cinematographer has to know to be able to work better with a lab.
if you need more information pls write me.
best regards
Michelle

Hello everybody. I need some help and I hope you could help me.
My name is shay. I live in Israel. I am 25 years old. I just graduated a BFA degree from Sapir College in southern Israel. It is a good school and I had a lot of experience in many cameras: Sony Z1, DSR 400, 450 and I shot a 40 min 16mm film. I learned a lot, not just cinematography, but I want to master cinematography.

Please don’t tell me I just need experience in film sets because I have it, although there is very little film's in Israel. And the budget is always very low.

Learning abroad is a dream for me and I will do anything to fulfill it. I believe that I am good and talented for any school. I want to find a good school that will let me master in cinematography only.

I know English and Russian. And I don’t mind the location of the school as long is it's a good school.

Will you help me?

Paralinx LLC

Broadcast Solutions Inc

CineLab

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Metropolis Post

Rig Wheels Passport

Wooden Camera

Ritter Battery

Aerial Filmworks

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Opal