Documentary feature

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GR Krishna

GR Krishna
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

I have a great idea, and exclusive access to generally interesting, inspiring and valuable subjects/material (a group of very dynamic, extremely spirited female athletes). I will be producing and directing a documentary feature, in which i intend to tell their remarkable stories. I need a female cinematographer who can see the lens, and connect with these individuals to get the best out of their stories. Interested individuals have to have knowledge of the criteria for submitting for consideration for the Academy Awards (2011??):

"The picture must be projected using 16mm, 35mm or 70mm film, or in a 24- or 48-frame progressive scan format with a minimum projector resolution of 2048 by 1080 pixels; source image format conforming to SMPTE 428-1-2006 D-Cinema Distribution Master – Image Characteristics; image compression (if used) conforming to ISO/IEC 15444-1 (JPEG 2000), and image and sound file formats suitable for exhibition in commercial Digital Cinema sites. The audio in a typical Digital Cinema Package (DCP) is 5.1 channels of discrete audio, and that is the preferred audio configuration. The minimum for a non-mono configuration of the audio shall be three channels as Left, Center, Right (a Left/Right configuration is not acceptable in a theatrical environment). The audio data shall be formatted in conformance with SMPTE 428-2-2006 D-Cinema Distribution Master – Audio Characteristics and SMPTE 428-3-2006 D-Cinema Distribution Master – Audio Channel Mapping and Channel Labeling."

please contact: grmaxrpm@gmail.com

Willys Widgets

FJS International, LLC

Opal

Tai Audio

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

CineLab

Paralinx LLC

CineTape

Technodolly