Andy Yeomans
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Detroit, MI

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

Hello,

I've finally started to build my online photography portfolio which was way overdue. It's definitely not complete but a continued work in progress. Please feel free to check out some of my work or pass it on. I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Andy

http://www.dpcine.co...ne/Welcome.html

#2 Joe Taylor

Joe Taylor
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Other

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hey Andy,

Nice work! It'd be cool to see you expand your nature portfolio beyond mostly botanical close-ups (did I see some lensbaby work in there?) I really like one "film" shot in particular. There's some beautiful color work there. Good stuff.

#3 Andy Yeomans

Andy Yeomans
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Detroit, MI

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:49 PM

Hey Andy,

Nice work! It'd be cool to see you expand your nature portfolio beyond mostly botanical close-ups (did I see some lensbaby work in there?) I really like one "film" shot in particular. There's some beautiful color work there. Good stuff.

Thanks but no lensbaby in there. I do own one though. And lately I've just been so drawn to nature that that's what I've been focusing on if not commercial stuff. I love to fill the frame hence the Manu close ups. And all my cross-processed work is uncorrected. I just love the beauty that the process gives. I'm a huge fan of deep green tones.

I plan on expanding more but I tend to stick with what I love at the moment. A couple close ups in the nature section were forced perspective of bonsai trees.

Andy

#4 Andy Yeomans

Andy Yeomans
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Detroit, MI

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

Here's an easier link to my portfolios of work without having to go through the front page.

http://www.dpcine.co.../My_Albums.html

Is there a lot of cinematographers on this forums site that also do photography? I'd like to see some links to other portfolios if anyone has them. Since I started in photography first, is that also a love for a lot of you?

Andy

FJS International, LLC

CineLab

Wooden Camera

Abel Cine

Visual Products

Metropolis Post

Glidecam

Willys Widgets

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Technodolly

CineTape