EX1 or EX1R
Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:56 PM
Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:24 PM
Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:33 PM
What also attracts me is that now that the new "hotness" is coming out, that might mean a price drop on the resale of the EX1. I'm already seeing a spike in the numbers on ebay, and the prices are quite good.
The only thing that gives me pause is: are there any bugs with the EX1 that people have real issues with, that they might recommend waiting for the 1R?
Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:19 AM
using the camera a long time in various conditions brought up some issues that were improved in R model. 3" start-up time, 15" cache recording and better viewfinder are things that I wish I had in ex1 the past year. the other improvements are things you didn't know you needed but can't live without them once you have them.
if you don't need your camera tomorrow you should wait for the improvements.
Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:28 AM
Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:51 AM
Really, you can't go wrong either way. Make your decision when you're ready, and don't look back!
Good luck, and I'll post once I've got my EX1. So eager to finally go HD!