#1 Chris Raleigh

Chris Raleigh

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Director

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

Director and writer and producer of a short film I am shooting in Manhattan. Details will be posted to those who message me.

Pay is negotiable.

I firmly believe any interested operators/DPs who see where the budget is going to and the highly visual nature of this short will become very excited by this. We have a DP currently who is lighting the scene but the operator will work quite intimately with the DP and myself as the visual nature of the piece is intrinsic to the story and to the vision I want to unfold.

Lots of opportunity here. We are shooting on MULTIPLE Canon 5Ds, but the real challenge will be in any dolley/steadicam/crane shots involved in a very large loft with some very colorful lighting palettes.

Dates are early December and/or possibily early January. We are aiming for festivals and Internet distribution. This is not a student project.

I do insist on an experienced operator and I will negotiate any and all conflicts of interest in regards to pay or dates if we think you are the guy to work with us.

Please contact me at handoverfistfilm@gmail.com only as the 5 limit message inbox here is quite disruptive ;)

FJS International, LLC

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Willys Widgets

Visual Products

Metropolis Post

CineTape

Wooden Camera

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Technodolly

Rig Wheels Passport

Paralinx LLC

Broadcast Solutions Inc