Looking to shadow/help out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John L Holland

John L Holland
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:47 AM

Greetings all,

My name is John. I'm a 25 year old college graduate that just moved to Los Angeles six months ago and was looking for some shadowing opportunities that any Gaffers or DP's had. I don't mind long hours or strenuous work, just the ability to learn! I've done a lot of shadowing back in North Carolina and know how to blend in, work hard and not be a pain in the a**.

Doesn't matter if your low budget or the highest of the mightiest! Any opportunity is greatly appreciated. I'm very eager to learn what I can and to offer any help. :)

Feel free to reply here or shoot me an email, jholland@greenbench.tv. I would love to be involved in anything you all have!

Thanks!

P.S. I do have a ton of my own equipment I am more than willing to let be used in any productions that may need it. From Arri light kits to full HVX + Brevis35 adapter combo.

Edited by John L Holland, 27 January 2010 - 01:48 AM.

#2 Chris Keth

Chris Keth
  • Sustaining Members
  • 4427 posts
  • 1st Assistant Camera
  • Los Angeles

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

Greetings all,

My name is John. I'm a 25 year old college graduate that just moved to Los Angeles six months ago and was looking for some shadowing opportunities that any Gaffers or DP's had. I don't mind long hours or strenuous work, just the ability to learn! I've done a lot of shadowing back in North Carolina and know how to blend in, work hard and not be a pain in the a**.

Doesn't matter if your low budget or the highest of the mightiest! Any opportunity is greatly appreciated. I'm very eager to learn what I can and to offer any help. :)

Feel free to reply here or shoot me an email, jholland@greenbench.tv. I would love to be involved in anything you all have!

Thanks!

P.S. I do have a ton of my own equipment I am more than willing to let be used in any productions that may need it. From Arri light kits to full HVX + Brevis35 adapter combo.

It would probably help if you mention where you live. ;)

#3 John L Holland

John L Holland
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

It would probably help if you mention where you live. ;)

lol you're right. I live in Hollywood right off of Hollywood blvd. I'm slowly working my way into the productions around the area but would just love a direct contact with someone I can watch and help out with. Not looking for a job (although one would be great), just some learning. :)

FJS International, LLC

Aerial Filmworks

CineLab

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Wooden Camera

Paralinx LLC

Metropolis Post

Technodolly

Tai Audio

Glidecam

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Ritter Battery