3 replies to this topic

#1 Marque DeWinter

Marque DeWinter
  • Sustaining Members
  • 117 posts
  • Digital Image Technician
  • New York

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:30 AM

I searched the forum and came up empty. I'm looking to find a manufacturer of underwater lights. I know there is at least one stuck in the back of my brain but I can't recall the name. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not looking to rent, I've gotten to a point where I need to buy something.

Thanks,
marque

#2 Ross Neugeboren

Ross Neugeboren
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Electrician
  • Greater NYC

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

I searched the forum and came up empty. I'm looking to find a manufacturer of underwater lights. I know there is at least one stuck in the back of my brain but I can't recall the name. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not looking to rent, I've gotten to a point where I need to buy something.

Thanks,
marque

HydroFlex has an extensive line, the HydroPAR HMIs, HydroFlo kino systems, the new HydroFlex cased litepanels, and some other tungsten lamps.

#3 PETER KREKLOW

PETER KREKLOW
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • San Diego

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

Thanks,
marque

We make a high powered LED light the KOMET 12 that is water proof to 100' Unlike water proof HMI's it can be used in and out of the water. Recently we had 4 KOMETs on the set of FOX's "DOLLHOUSE" they were in the KOA pond on the set, submerged for over 5 months and never needed service. AC or DC powered, over 11,000 lumens uses less then 2 amps power, daylight balanced. KOMETLED.COM

#4 Jeremy Hawkins

Jeremy Hawkins

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Other

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:42 AM

Thanks,
marque

Are you looking for an on-camera lighting set-up or are you looking to light an underwater scene with stationary lighting?

Rig Wheels Passport

The Slider

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Aerial Filmworks

Wooden Camera

Tai Audio

Technodolly

Opal

Willys Widgets

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products

CineTape