#1 John Holland

John Holland
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • London England

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:43 AM

Anyone going to BSC thing at Elstree this Friday ? or to the Fuji Short film awards on the 25th March in Soho ?

#2 Freya Black

Freya Black
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4161 posts
  • Other
  • Went over the edge... Central Europe

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

Anyone going to BSC thing at Elstree this Friday ? or to the Fuji Short film awards on the 25th March in Soho ?

It's too short notice for me at this point, I would have definitely been up for it with a little more advance warning tho! :)

However, thanks for letting me know about the Fuji Short Film awards. These look great! I'm actuallly thinking of entering something next year.

The entry conditions are great! No fees, you don't have to be nominated by two sponsors who are in the club already, you don't have to know a secret handshake or anything, you don't have to be based in the USA, all you need to do is make a film on Fuji filmstock. It actually even sounds kind of fun!

I'm not sure what has suddenly happened to Fuji but they seem to be really getting their act together all of a sudden what with one thing or another. Sadly it's really bad timing, at least for me. I had promised myself I was going to spend this year battoning down the hatches before the storm comes.

Really tempted to make a little film tho!

love

Freya

Edited by Freya Black, 15 March 2010 - 02:01 PM.

#3 Ed Moore

Ed Moore
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • UK

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

I'll be at BSC Friday and Saturday, nominally helping out at Tiffen / Steadicam again but in reality attempting to nick a Briese light off the LCA stand... :)

#4 Stephen Murphy

Stephen Murphy
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

I'll be at BSC Friday and Saturday, nominally helping out at Tiffen / Steadicam again but in reality attempting to nick a Briese light off the LCA stand... :)

I'll be there Friday afternoon!

CineTape

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products

Aerial Filmworks

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Wooden Camera

Paralinx LLC

Glidecam

rebotnix Technologies

Rig Wheels Passport