1 reply to this topic

#1 Alessandro Machi

Alessandro Machi
  • Sustaining Members
  • 3318 posts
  • Other
  • California

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:29 AM

One way to keep forums interesting and viable is for film advocates to develop their own blog sites. I decided to create a blog that lists the various projects I have worked on over the past 20 years. (I should point out that not all of them are film).

The blog also includes Super-8 projects even if they were personal projects. It has turned out to be a really big endeavor requiring writing an article for each and every thumbnail image on both sides of the blog.

The point is if we all did this, the forums could serve as a melting pot place where people can discuss the various productions found on all the different blogs.

The blog is listed in my signature. If we all had blogs with articles about our projects and things we have worked on over the years , there would be plenty to discuss, here.

#2 Greg Baumann

Greg Baumann
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Producer

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

I have a Super 8-ish blog ...

www.spatoutinglory.com ...

It documents the making of a Super 8/HD video surfing film. would appreciate any input from Super 8 pros. I'm just a beginner. Thanks all.

One way to keep forums interesting and viable is for film advocates to develop their own blog sites. I decided to create a blog that lists the various projects I have worked on over the past 20 years. (I should point out that not all of them are film).

The blog also includes Super-8 projects even if they were personal projects. It has turned out to be a really big endeavor requiring writing an article for each and every thumbnail image on both sides of the blog.

The point is if we all did this, the forums could serve as a melting pot place where people can discuss the various productions found on all the different blogs.

The blog is listed in my signature. If we all had blogs with articles about our projects and things we have worked on over the years , there would be plenty to discuss, here.

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Abel Cine

Visual Products

FJS International, LLC

Willys Widgets

Aerial Filmworks

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Tai Audio

Glidecam

CineLab