Angelo Mike

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Director

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted here but I'm back looking for crew. When I used this site in 2007 it worked really well for me.

I'm directing a 48 Hour Film in DC this year and the competition is coming up on April 30th. Even though so many elements are unknown I'm planning as much as possible so that nothing distracts from what we're trying to get on screen and we can take advantage of any sort of creative or lucky accidents that come up on set.

We've already got a good crew in place including a DP but have been unable to get a dedicated sound person. Is anyone interested in that role here?

My thing is that sound is one of my areas of least expertise. We'll be shooting on a Panasonic HVX (possibly two) that have XLR ports and are avoiding just shooting with a camera mounted mic depending on the need of the shoot.

Our film will premiere on Friday, May 7th, at 9:30 PM at the AFI Silver Screen, which is basically why we're all here. We'll be editing on Final Cut Pro and have a composer for the film as well who will be using his electronic keyboards if this information is of any use.

The main day you'll be needed is Saturday, May 1st, when we'll be doing all our shooting. The cast and crew will all be in touch either meeting, by phone, or email on Friday night so we all know our roles and have the script and call sheet, and that's when I'd want to work with you on our sound scheme and workflow.

I've worked on the 48 Hour Film Project before and it's a good experience. The films are a lot of fun to watch and can possibly go on to win some awards.

Sound interesting? Please get in touch! Thanks!

You can email me at fincherian@gmail.com.

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Opal

Tai Audio

Willys Widgets

CineLab

Abel Cine

rebotnix Technologies

FJS International, LLC

Aerial Filmworks

Metropolis Post

The Slider

Visual Products