I've been a long time browser of this website for cinematography purposes but wanted to let you know about the various editorial services I offer through my company.
- HDCAM Layback to tape of any source HD project - Final Cut, Avid, Quicktime file, etc., with timecode
- HDCAM Ingestion to file to any format - ProRes 422, 4444, Avid DNxHD, Uncompressed to drive
- RED R3D final conform from Final Cut Pro or Avid sequence, with handles if requested
- RED R3D file transocoding to any file
- RED project file layback to HDCAM
- HDCAM to HDCAM duplication with timecode
- XDCAM file to HDCAM
- HDCAM to XDCAM file
- Quicktime file transcoding and almost any other source media file type you throw at us
- DigiBeta duplication and layback from any SD project
- Beta SP duplication and layback from any SD project
- DVD replication and any source to DVD (HDCAM, Digibeta, file, etc.)
Turnaround time can be extremely fast. EXTREMELY cheap rates, and can be negotiable. I will beat anyone's prices. We are based out of LA and I can pick up and drop off as well. I know telecine houses charge for Spirit transfer to HDCAM and then file, but if you bring me the HDCAM of your film I can get it to any format for you.
Send me an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or a PM, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Edited by Sean Williams, 06 June 2010 - 03:22 PM.