No replies to this topic

#1 Sergey Kravchenco

Sergey Kravchenco
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Best Boy

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:27 AM

I am offer conversion lenses with any mount on PL .Below samples of conversion LOMO roundfront anamorphic F = 100/2.8 .LOMO was made many roudfront anamorphic lenses F = 50/2 and F = 75/2 and very little F = 100/2.8 and F = 150/2.8 and after 1970's stopped to produce anamorphic F = 150/2.8 therefore it type of lens rather rare and rather old and many users ask me to find anamorphic F = 150/2.8 or 100/2.8 lenses .For conversion was used front anamorphic part from LOMO roudfront F = 50/2 type 35BAS22-1 and after was made rear part ( submount ) with new iris ring - material hard aluminum , black anodized . In new anamorphic lens used optical block from LOMO prime lens OKC2-100 - 2 , F = 100/2.8 , for conversion F = 150 /2.8 used optical block from lens OKC1-150-1 .Lens PL mounted ( stainless steel ), has focus gear ring ARRI standard 32 pitch ( module 0.8 ) made from hard aluminum .Lens comes with lens support for heavy lenses for 15 mm rods or 19 mm .
Glass is clean , multicoating fine not damage , mechanism of movement freely , during assembly lens was servised .Focus scale marked in meters , but for request of buyers it is possible engraving scale in feet.
If you have any question or need additional photos , please contact with me .

Lens weight - 2.1 Kg
Length - 220 mm

Price - $ 3500 + shipp.

http://www.flickr.co...N08/4800630483/

Best regards

Sergey

sergastr@list.ru

sergastr@yahoo.com

P.S. - If you have LOMO anamorphic roundfront F = 50/2 or 75/2 and wish to have F = 100/2.8 or F = 150/2.8 in your set you can contact with me .

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Metropolis Post

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Rig Wheels Passport

CineLab

Abel Cine

The Slider

Visual Products

FJS International, LLC

Tai Audio

Technodolly

Gamma Ray Digital Inc