#1 Drew Maw

Drew Maw
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Hollywood, CA

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

I've been studying underneath Eric Steelberg (DP on Juno and Up in the Air) for the last year, and David Mullen ASC has expressed his interest if schedule/production permits, but I'm wondering if there are any other ASC cinematographers here that might be interested, here's some of my work (a lot of which I'm still waiting for from post, that I've shot this year [bigger stuff]: www.drewmaw.com

I have my BA in communications, and the mentorship is a part of my MFA studies out of SF's Academy of Art University Cinematography program, which I'm doing online out of Los Angeles, which is why the mentorship is so crucial for applying the theory that I'm learning in class.

Thanks!

Drew Maw
drewmaw@gmail.com
(530) 262-7096

#2 Brian Rose

Brian Rose
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Student
  • Kansas City area

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'd be glad to, once the ASC invites me to become a member. Ball's in your court fellas! ;)

Seriously though, Eric's a great guy, and David is an institution on this board, so you're doing awfully well. Best of luck in your search!

BR

#3 Remsy Atassi

Remsy Atassi
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Chicago, IL

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

I'm in Chicago and not in the ASC, but I did check out some of your work and it's pretty slick. Nice!

-Remsy

#4 Garion Grant

Garion Grant

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Student
  • Florida

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:27 AM

I like your work

#5 Drew Maw

Drew Maw
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Hollywood, CA

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

I like your work

Thanks man, glad you like it :)

#6 zack mctee

zack mctee

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Director
  • New York City

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

I've been studying underneath Eric Steelberg (DP on Juno and Up in the Air) for the last year, and David Mullen ASC has expressed his interest if schedule/production permits, but I'm wondering if there are any other ASC cinematographers here that might be interested, here's some of my work (a lot of which I'm still waiting for from post, that I've shot this year [bigger stuff]: www.drewmaw.com

I have my BA in communications, and the mentorship is a part of my MFA studies out of SF's Academy of Art University Cinematography program, which I'm doing online out of Los Angeles, which is why the mentorship is so crucial for applying the theory that I'm learning in class.

Thanks!

Drew Maw
drewmaw@gmail.com
(530) 262-7096

Really awesome stuff man, I'm brand new to this forum and for me to get on here and it keeps me inspired that one of the first posts I read is from someone so motivated. Killing it.

#7 Matthew Waltz

Matthew Waltz

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gaffer
  • West Hollywood

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:57 AM

I am in the same boat! I am talking to David Boyd ASC, Don McCuaig ASC, and ironically I am also talking to David Mullen ASC...but so far nothing really solid...Best of luck!

Glidecam

FJS International, LLC

Metropolis Post

CineTape

Willys Widgets

CineLab

Opal

The Slider

Abel Cine

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS