#1 Zdec

Zdec

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Other

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

Those of SF Bay Area, let's network and do a project! Post your reply and suggest a place where we can get connected. Thank you.

#2 James Steven Beverly

James Steven Beverly
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4199 posts
  • Director
  • El Paso, Texas

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:18 AM

If you're going to ask for help, perhaps you should read the rules first. This is a professional forum and your real name is required so please go to your profile and correct this presumably unintentional oversight.

#3 Zdec

Zdec

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Other

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

If you're going to ask for help, perhaps you should read the rules first. This is a professional forum and your real name is required so please go to your profile and correct this presumably unintentional oversight.

Thank you for your response. I think collaboration is the right word, because everyone will benefit from it. I'm the author of the novel The Champion and it's available in Barnes and Noble and the Amazon.com. We're on the planning stage of making a script into a film. There is no budget yet. But we'd like to know who may be interested. The script is titled Running Rogue in L.A. Synopsis of the scipt will be e-mailed upon request.

#4 Ruairi Robinson

Ruairi Robinson
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Director
  • Los Angeles

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:18 AM

Thank you for your response. I think collaboration is the right word, because everyone will benefit from it. I'm the author of the novel The Champion and it's available in Barnes and Noble and the Amazon.com. We're on the planning stage of making a script into a film. There is no budget yet. But we'd like to know who may be interested. The script is titled Running Rogue in L.A. Synopsis of the scipt will be e-mailed upon request.

Did you actually read his response?

#5 James Steven Beverly

James Steven Beverly
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4199 posts
  • Director
  • El Paso, Texas

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

It would seem he simply ignored my response. Perhaps "presumably unintentional oversight" was the wrong term, allow me to re-phrase, This is a professional forum and your real name is required so please go to your profile and please correct the blatant disregard for for this forums rules. :)

Edited by James Steven Beverly, 21 September 2010 - 08:53 PM.

Opal

Abel Cine

Ritter Battery

Glidecam

Aerial Filmworks

Paralinx LLC

CineTape

Rig Wheels Passport

Broadcast Solutions Inc

FJS International, LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Willys Widgets