Thaddeus Pope
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Other
  • Nagoya, Japan

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

Hi Folks,

I’ve just spent the last few months rebuilding my photography website using Dreamweaver and Slideshow Pro. I’ve also added 2 new projects, which are listed under the headings Angkor and Underwater. I’ve tried to make the site nice and easy to navigate, and I’ve added captions. This is the first time that I’ve built a site using a CSS layout, rather than a standard HTML layout, so I’d appreciate any advice, feedback, constructive criticism, etc.

Though photography is currently my main focus, I am also working towards becoming a camera operator. While at university, I was fortunate enough to work on several films by BA Film students at The University of Westminster and The London College of Communication. These films were predominately shot on s16mm Aaton and Arriflex cameras, using various types of film stock and lighting equipment. Now that I’ve gained some confidence as a photographer, I’m hoping to do much more cinematography work. So, if you are a filmmaker, writer or performer and you would like to work with me, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Here’s the link: www.thadpope.com

Kind regards,

Thaddeus

Glidecam

Paralinx LLC

CineLab

rebotnix Technologies

Aerial Filmworks

Opal

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products

CineTape