#1 Paul Marquis

Paul Marquis

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Director

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

You can start filming immediately just like Robert "Rebel Without A Crew" Rodriguez, with everything this package offers! The only other thing that you will need is the film itself. All products included in this package are-as follows:

http://www.outersoun...talsyncforsale/

# Arriflex 16BL with Tobin 5-Speed Crystal Sync & Carl Zeiss 10-100mm T3 Zoom lens in Blimphousing
# Swan Neck Viewfinder for tripod shooting
# (2) 400 foot magazines
# Matte Box carrying case
# Battery with belt
# NRG standard/quick charge
# NRG 600 Series mini-chareger
# Aluminum light-weight tripod
# Changing bag for loading film
# Minolta light meter
# Tiffen 85BN9 filter and Kodak gelatin filter (2/3 of stop).

The camera is in fantastic shape, and still smells like new. The previous owner was the legendary cinematographer who shot the IMAX Nascar 3-D", "Space Station 3-D", and "Mission To Mir" films, among many other award-winning films. There is only one small scratch area on the exterior edge of the motor area, which was there when I originally purchased it. That can be touched up with some black pant, which I just never got around to. You can view a 16mm film that I shot with this camera, in the same motel room that Jim Jarmusch shot, "Stranger Than Paradise", at this link: A Bad Day Link. The film is called, "A Bad Day", and loads automatically on this site. I shot it in Indoor and Outdoor, in Black and White, as well as color. Unfortunately, I simply do not have the time to film anymore. Life keeps getting faster, but to anyone with the passion and interest of filmmaking- This is the ultimate camera for doing so. The Real Deal. I could even give you some insight lessons on opperating this equipment, if needed. Please let me know your interest, by e-mailing me at paul@outersoundproductions , or calling me here in Florida at 321-259-1627. The selling price is $4995.00 plus insured shipping cost, and must be-pre-paid before shipped.

Paul Marquis
321-537-7295
outersound@earthlink.net

Opal

Ritter Battery

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Metropolis Post

Technodolly

Abel Cine

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products