Cletus Mimfield

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Student

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:28 AM

Hello forum, pleased to meet you

I'm having big trouble with the next subject and I'd be grateful if you can help me someway.
The problem is that I have to write some kind of research project focused on cinematography, and I'm getting crazy trying to find proper background documents about it. The project can't be randomly chosen, it has to deal necessarily with one or two of the next matters: outdoor cinematography, documentary/realist cinematography, low-budget cmtography, or even 'film noir' c....

Duh, I'll rephrase my request if you don't mind. I have to write a boring and heavy research project related to a low-budget, not-released, short movie which is supposed to be between the noir and the cinema verite genres. Big problem to me cause I can't find enough supporting stuff (what I've been able to find are mostly cinematography manuals and some about noir films). I'm reluctant to write about film noir cause I understand that a low cost movie cannot be truly noir. So, would you have any suggestions about it, I mean, about a well documented essay on the matter?

Thanks from the college noob
(ps. as a college noob I also pretend to learn about cinematography as much as I can)

Tai Audio

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

FJS International, LLC

Aerial Filmworks

Rig Wheels Passport

Metropolis Post

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Willys Widgets

CineLab

Gamma Ray Digital Inc