#1 richard weichand

richard weichand

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Film Loader

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

I sold a elmo gs 1200 xenon machine on ebay, and the buyer is kind of giving me a hard time. Did this unit come with the loud speakers, or where they purchased separately? im having a hard time figuring out what to ship out with the unit, i have no clue what should be included to make it as you were buying it from the store. My grandfather left these machines behind, so i have no clue about them.

#2 Alessandro Machi

Alessandro Machi
  • Sustaining Members
  • 3318 posts
  • Other
  • California

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

If they came with extension speakers, you might as well include them since they won't do you any good.

However, I think those were considered accessories. The CSUN elmo super-8 xenon projector that was purposely destroyed by the asbestos abatement ding dong idiots who showed up after the 1994 earthquake, I don't think came with extension speakers. You can probably do a google search and look under images to see what they look like.

You can also check the elmo owners manual and somewhere in there it will list what the accessories are, and what comes with the projector unit. Also check and see if your grandfather saved his super-8 receipts. I would also snap a few digital stills of the projector before you send it, including the serial number, and if you know how to open the projector, take a few pictures inside as well.

#3 Maurizio Di Cintio

Maurizio Di Cintio
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Other
  • Italy

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hi! I can confirm external speakers were optional accessories (as per most all of the projectors). Just FYI they are designed in order to atacch to each other in order to form a
up a sort of a case with a handle for transport purposes.

FJS International, LLC

Broadcast Solutions Inc

rebotnix Technologies

Abel Cine

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Wooden Camera

Willys Widgets

Rig Wheels Passport

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Aerial Filmworks

Glidecam