#1 Ricky Norris

Ricky Norris
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • LA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hey guys, Id love to share my reel from 2010 with you. The year started with narrative work and ended in documentary work. It was a beautiful year and I was blessed to see some pretty amazing sights and faces. I would love to hear from you.

#2 Adrian Sierkowski

Adrian Sierkowski
  • Sustaining Members
  • 7118 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Los Angeles, Ca

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:28 PM

There's some very nice work in there, but its a bit depressing and hard to watch, which might be detrimental to people actually looking through all of it for jobs. Just a thought.
Is there not any "happier," shots, shots of "human triumph" to add in there to break it up?

#3 Ricky Norris

Ricky Norris
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • LA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

There's some very nice work in there, but its a bit depressing and hard to watch, which might be detrimental to people actually looking through all of it for jobs. Just a thought.
Is there not any "happier," shots, shots of "human triumph" to add in there to break it up?

Thanks Adrian, its a good point forsure. I think the initial intention was to really show what the reality of those scenarios felt like, as it was most of what I experienced last year, but I totally agree with you and it is much appreciated.

#4 Ricky Norris

Ricky Norris
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • LA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Thanks Adrian, its a good point forsure. I think the initial intention was to really show what the reality of those scenarios felt like, as it was most of what I experienced last year, but I totally agree with you and it is much appreciated.

Tai Audio

Paralinx LLC

Visual Products

FJS International, LLC

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Aerial Filmworks

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Rig Wheels Passport

Wooden Camera

The Slider

CineLab

Metropolis Post