#1 Scott Schirmer

Scott Schirmer

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Director

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

I'm gearing up to shoot a no-budget film (done it lots of times before, and I'm doing it again) this summer in Bloomington, Indiana. Trying to find a reliable, enthusiastic, young DP to use my new Canon 7D for the shoot so I can concentrate on directing. Experience or demo/reel obviously a plus, but since it's an unpaid position, I'm looking for someone with something to prove. Send to scott@scottschirmer.com if you're looking to build your resume or portfolio of work. The cast and crew are unpaid, but if the movie sells, DP will get a cut of the pie (can't count on it, but we are aiming to make a sellable product here).

The film is called "Found," about a fifth-grade boy who discovers his older brother is a serial killer. Think "Ordinary People" meets "Texas Chainsaw Massacre." We're currently location scouting and casting; shooting tentative for May/June through July/August, mostly on weekends as cast/crew are available. Cast/crew will be fed during the shoot.

You can learn more about my past work at www.scottschirmer.com. If you're eager and interested, I hope to hear from you.

Technodolly

The Slider

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Metropolis Post

Glidecam

Aerial Filmworks

rebotnix Technologies

Rig Wheels Passport

Opal

Willys Widgets

Gamma Ray Digital Inc