1 reply to this topic

#1 Vincent Sweeney

Vincent Sweeney
  • Sustaining Members
  • 686 posts
  • Director
  • LA at the moment.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:28 AM

Emerging AC's or 2nd's with pulling experience on the east coast, please contact me about a film I am associated with if you are looking for something to get deeply into. Shoot is 30 days long starting March 25th. This is about as non-union as a film could get so be "adventurous" and looking to gain a credit more than anything else. Large up-and-coming crew (most in their 30's or mid/upper 20's) working for their reels. Very low pay is being offered to core crew guys but it is more of a "thank you" stipend than a rate. I'm involved because I knew the team behind it from several years ago. I helped with some early first student films we did together. Very dedicated team of people. Horror/Sci-fi genre. Lots of edgy practical FX gore shots. (7 FX artists involved) not too much travel within state. Lightweight camera set-up with small, tight crew. Be familiar with pulling on 35mm primes and making the most out of what we have.

Note: I am not a fan of "non-paying" films either so I want to make it clear that this is one of those rare ones where tons of people are teaming up to benefit themselves later. I wouldn't post this gig otherwise.

#2 James Heyward

James Heyward

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • P.A.
  • Charleston, SC

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

well im on the east cost. but i don't know where you plan on shooting this. http://www.jamesheyward.com/resume/ is my resume. also if you found someone else id also be a great scripty

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Technodolly

CineLab

Tai Audio

Broadcast Solutions Inc

FJS International, LLC

The Slider

Wooden Camera

Rig Wheels Passport

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS