Photo

Arri ALEXA - Owner/Operator for Hire (Brooklyn)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anchorlessfilms

anchorlessfilms
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Brooklyn, NY

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

I am offering my services as a Cinematographer/Camera Operator with an Arri ALEXA camera package at reasonable rates to independent filmmakers within the Brooklyn film community. Complete camera kit with batteries, cards and monitor. Will soon be investing in lenses so in the meantime lenses will need to be rented with my package from somewhere else. However, I do offer competitive rates in comparison to rental house rates. For my reel, resume, rates and package list please email with project details.

I am an experienced narrative, commercial and documentary cinematographer with projects ranging from big-budget commercials to micro-budget shorts. I am looking to collaborate with independent filmmakers in the Brooklyn community (and other boroughs too!). I am always hunting for great scripts and inventive directors to work with and would love to branch out in the filmmaking community here. I attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts and hold a BFA in Film and Television with a concentration in cinematography.

My rate depends on the project, so please send me more details about the project including script and camera budget and we will see what we can work out. I look forward to hearing from you!

http://newyork.craig...2614321643.html

Technodolly

The Slider

Visual Products

FJS International, LLC

Rig Wheels Passport

Willys Widgets

Ritter Battery

Paralinx LLC

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Glidecam

Opal