• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Director
  • Chicago

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

Join the Make Hills, Win Bill$: A $1000 Video Challenge

Posted Image

Hey filmmakers,

I know this is kind of a late notice since submissions are due this Friday, but I still wanted to extend an invitation to you to participate in a National Music Video Competition. There will be a $1000 cash prize for the team that produces the best 4 minute video for jazz artist Spero’s new single entitled "Hills".

A panel of renowned film and music professionals will judge the submissions, and the winner's work will be premiered at the album release show in Chicago on December 16, 2011. This is an opportunity for students and professionals alike to receive both the $1000 prize and valuable feedback from top industry professionals. The winning production will become the official video for the single "Hills", and will forever be a part of Spero's growing success.

You can view details at the following address:
www.gregspero.com/makehills

Please give any of your fellow filmmakers the opportunity to participate by forwarding this information to them.

Also, if you have any questions, please contact Paul Brisske, who is managing the details of the competition, at 708-502-4348, or by email at pbrisske@gmail.com. Or you can contact me directly at le@wanglecreative.com (I'm the creative overseeing his branding and production)

We really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to consider this opportunity.

Sincerely,
Le Wang
Wangle Creative, Inc.

Tai Audio

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Glidecam

CineLab

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS