#1 fabio pirovano

fabio pirovano
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Other
  • cigliano vercelli italy

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

Ok,my first movie by Michael Mann watched was THE KEEP (Alex Thomson BSC),great amazing,and I don't care about critics bad opinions that I discovered in years later,It was my master for Cinematography and Direction,a miliar stone.Ok,I was young,not yet fluent in cinema as now (and AC Subscriber) but that movie enlighted my eye(anamorphic addicted) & my mind.Than comes Thief( Donald Thorin ASC) and Manhunter(Dante Spinotti),unluckly I grew up on VHS era with Pan and Scan copies and other craps,as 4:3 crt tv-set..despite these limitations I was able to believe in this director and his skills and collaborations..so I bet and Wish Everything(of great) over him,I was right ,in fact later comes masterpieces as Last Of The Mohicans(Dante Spinotti),Heat(Dante Spinotti AIC ASC),The Insider(Dante Spinotti AIC ASC),Ali (Emmanuel Lubezki AMC ASC),Collateral(Dion Beebe, ASC ACS and Paul Cameron),Miami Vice(Dion Beebe, ASC, ACS) and Public Enemies(Dante Spinotti ASC)
So,I'm feel on the same page over everything he does so..after years I was lucky to meet him personally..shake hands and this is my video..enjoy!

Regarding Michael

The Slider

Metropolis Post

Opal

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Technodolly

rebotnix Technologies

Abel Cine

FJS International, LLC

Tai Audio

Ritter Battery