#1 Don McMahan

Don McMahan

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Other

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

please give this a look I would like to know what you all think of my first doc. Happy New Ear....one man's journey into th hearing world <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/qLzuv6dpObU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Liam Grier a 37 year old fashion designer fulfills a life-long dream of being able to hear. Liam receives a cochlear implant. One might imagine that the implant surgery is performed, the processor is switched on and that is that, the person is cured of their deafness, if only it were so simple. Liam tells his story of learning to live in the hearing world.

Edited by Don McMahan, 02 February 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#2 Don McMahan

Don McMahan

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Other

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

I was trying to embed video, it wasn't working and it stopped letting me edit the post. ?????????

#3 Rex Orwell

Rex Orwell
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Student

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

I've always thought IvpBoards were the best forum provider. It seems that the admin here have set the board so that on entering media it auto-recognises the need for tags in the controls. You therefore don't even need to wrap tags around your link. In this case all you need is this bit 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLzuv6dpObU

Regardless what you were going to post was HTML code, which won't work on a forum. Ordinarily forums require IMG / YT or YouTube tags then either the full link, or the videos reference code, which in this case is 'qLzuv6dpObU'

Anyway here's your doc viewable. Might be worth starting a new thread then flagging this one for deletion.

Ritter Battery

Technodolly

Opal

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Metropolis Post

Paralinx LLC

FJS International, LLC

CineTape

The Slider

CineLab

Visual Products

Broadcast Solutions Inc