Student - DP, Gaffer, Camera Op AVAILABLE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Frymus

Mike Frymus
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

I have been at Niagara College Film School for two years now, and I still have one more year to go. I have been learning about the general basics and some more advanced stuff just recently. We have done about 8-10 film shoots through out the last two years. Its been a while since they finally started teaching at my level of experience. I want to work on bigger productions and get my foot out there.

My preferred job placement is a Director of Photography. But I am also open to working as a Gaffer and as a Camera Operator.

On every project I have worked on, since I have started making short films in high school, I have been a Director of Photography, Gaffer, or Camera Operator.
This is my field of expertise and this is the path I want to pursue in my career.

I am looking for a Part-time / Full-time / Contract job - depending on location and date.

I am very flexible with rates as I am a student and working my way up to gain more experience and obtain contacts. However, because I am a student does not mean I am not qualified or good. "Dont base a book by its cover."
My goal is to work my butt off so I can satisfy you and/or your customers with the best of my abilities. I am very dedicated to my work because it impacts who I am as a person and my work and the future. I truly believe that I can do anything needed. I am confident I will make your dreams/projects to the best of my abilities.

Home location: Oakville
School location: Welland
Job location availability: Toronto-Niagara Falls (Depending on date)
Experience: 2-3 years
Rates: Negotiable
Hard Working Attitude: Priceless!

Camera Skills:
Arriflex SRIII - Super16
Arriflex SRII B&W & Colour
Canon T2i HDSLR

My Gear:
Canon T2i HDSLR
Redrock Shoulder Mount
Arri 3-Point Lighting Kit (1000, 650, 300)

Michael Frymus
Cell: 289.795.4195
Email: Michael.Frymus@live.ca

*I currently do not have a demo reel available as I do not have enough sufficient footage for a reel. I need more jobs to get a reel going.
This is why I need YOUR help!

Edited by Mike Frymus, 13 March 2012 - 12:50 AM.

Tai Audio

CineLab

FJS International, LLC

Aerial Filmworks

Wooden Camera

Opal

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Glidecam

Willys Widgets

Technodolly

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Paralinx LLC