Diffusion & Bounce Rag tests

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stephen Murphy

Stephen Murphy
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

Both myself and fellow cinematography.com member Ed Moore (www.edmooredop.com) spent a day testing various combinations of Diffusion and Bounce materials out at Panalux, London and we've posted the results online along with extensive shooting notes. We compared 14 different kinds of materials both as direct diffusion and in combination with Bounce materials.

Please visit http://stephenmurphy...-rag-tests.html to see both the notes on the testing process and the high resolution stills and HD video.

If you have any questions or comments about the process please feel free to post them here and Ed and I will do our best to answer.

#2 Ari Davidson

Ari Davidson
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

Both myself and fellow cinematography.com member Ed Moore (www.edmooredop.com) spent a day testing various combinations of Diffusion and Bounce materials out at Panalux, London and we've posted the results online along with extensive shooting notes. We compared 14 different kinds of materials both as direct diffusion and in combination with Bounce materials.

Please visit http://stephenmurphy...-rag-tests.html to see both the notes on the testing process and the high resolution stills and HD video.

If you have any questions or comments about the process please feel free to post them here and Ed and I will do our best to answer.

Thank you!

Loved it.

Tough Spun (although not featured) is my personal favorite.

Tai Audio

rebotnix Technologies

Willys Widgets

Metropolis Post

FJS International, LLC

Rig Wheels Passport

Visual Products

Wooden Camera

Opal

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Glidecam

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS