Pablo Tobon Gallo

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hey there!
I haven't seen any posts about the topic, so I would like to know this, has anybody tried the Friends of the ASC subscription? I've been looking into it for quiet a while now, and I'm specially interested in the "tech tip videos" and the "ask the ASC" sections. Is there a good library of videos that you can access? how often do questions get answered by ASC members? I really want to give it a try, but I would like to hear some opinions first.

Thanks!

Pablo

#2 Stephen Murphy

Stephen Murphy
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:15 AM

Hey there!
I haven't seen any posts about the topic, so I would like to know this, has anybody tried the Friends of the ASC subscription? I've been looking into it for quiet a while now, and I'm specially interested in the "tech tip videos" and the "ask the ASC" sections. Is there a good library of videos that you can access? how often do questions get answered by ASC members? I really want to give it a try, but I would like to hear some opinions first.

Thanks!

Pablo

The videos on the website are very good but they have been very slow to add more videos - i know they're working on this so hopefully that will improve shortly. Its still very good value for money and a terrific way to learn from some fantastic DP's so Id recommend subscribing.

Visual Products

Wooden Camera

Glidecam

Technodolly

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Opal

Rig Wheels Passport

CineTape

Paralinx LLC

FJS International, LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Aerial Filmworks