New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Student
  • India

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

Hey Guys,

Can someone please give me a download on EICTV film school in Cuba? I'll be opting for a regular course with a specialization in Cinematography. Its a 3 year course. I've been through their website and it seems quite a reputed film school though certain details on their website are missing out.

I'd be glad to hear from you guys - is it really worth going there? Does anyone know about the selection process out there?

Thanks and cheers

#2 Pabl

Pabl

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Student

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hey Guys,

Can someone please give me a download on EICTV film school in Cuba? I'll be opting for a regular course with a specialization in Cinematography. Its a 3 year course. I've been through their website and it seems quite a reputed film school though certain details on their website are missing out.

I'd be glad to hear from you guys - is it really worth going there? Does anyone know about the selection process out there?

Thanks and cheers

I think you can go wrong with this school i meet a lot of graduates and all of them take about it like a film paradise (and the are who teach here lol), unfortunately is hard to see their productions, but the teachers seems to be amazing, people from the most known schools of England, France, Argentina, Brasil, etc.
I wanted to study there but you need a bachelor degree, and convince them to get in, so im a little late to the bachelor degree, so i decided to go to UCINE the other top film school in south america and if thinks work go for a MA in a european school, but i think EICTV is an excelent choice, especially from someona who isn't hispanic, because you will meet people from all america and amazing teachers from all the world.

Edited by Pabl, 24 August 2012 - 12:45 AM.

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Glidecam

Opal

Aerial Filmworks

Willys Widgets

Technodolly

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider

Wooden Camera

Tai Audio

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS