James Holcombe

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Other

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

no.w.here presents: Cinematography and the Artist's film - a practical workshop

no.w.here is pleased to announce a practical workshop for emerging artists, filmmakers, cinematographers, and experienced practitioners interested in exploring the range of image capture formats currently available including standard and super 16mm, RED camera, and Canon 7D digital SLR.

The workshop explores the theoretical, practical and technical elements of cinematography - focusing on the strengths and weaknesses of each format, it will help artists and filmmakers make informed decisions around which to use in their work.
Feedback from previous participants:
‘This workshop was very professionally delivered, and the timings and technical support available throughout was very good. The extensive knowledge and ability to welcome and answer questions was great.'...
'The workshop was really useful as I am applying for film school, I feel that I gained a lot of knowledge - it was really good to start using good digital equipment and other digital media’...
‘The most valuable aspect for me was shooting on different formats and seeing the results properly afterwards. I learned a huge amount...’
'Compared to other workshops, this one was much more informative and extensive. This workshop has enabled me to be more confident with film, both digital and analogue, it was good to actually get to use all the cameras...’

The workshop will takes place on the 21st, 23rd and 24th June and the 5th July at no.w.here and the Aubin Cinema, and is sponsored by Fuji, Deluxe Soho, Four Corners, and DeJonghe Film Postproduction.

For more information please see:
http://www.no-w-here...cdetail&&id=277
To book please call James on 0207 729 4494 or email: james.holcombe@no-w-here.org.uk

www.no-w-here.org.uk

Attached Images

• tim new image.jpg

Visual Products

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Abel Cine

The Slider

Technodolly

Aerial Filmworks

CineTape

CineLab

Willys Widgets