My name is Ben and I have been tasked with developing some demo and training videos for a new service being offered by the company I work for, Word Wizards, Inc. I want to know if I was effective in my first attempt and have a bunch of questions to ask so please weigh in if you have any opinions.
Here is the link to our video -
Here are my questions:
- Is it too long or too short?
- Do I effectivly explain what the service does?
- Are there any incorrect or inconsitent things you noticed?
- Did I do a good job of speaking to my audience of video professionals?
- How is my sound mixing (music, voice, FX)?
- Is the quality and continuity of the video acceptable?
Word Wizards provides transcription services for the audio and video industry. This training video is intended to explain and demonstrate our new service, CloudScript. This makes my friends here on Cinematorgraphy.com perfect candidates to give me some feedback on my demo video. Please let me know what you think, I look forward to being picked appart, just make sure if you have any criticisms to give me some tips on how to improve.
Word Wizards, Inc.
CloudScript: Media Synced Transcripts