Photo

Help lightning a cinematography class exercise please!

lightnig exercise college

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Joao Maria Pereira de Fezas Vital

Joao Maria Pereira de Fezas Vital

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Student

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hello guys, I am a filmmaking student and today at my cinematography class I had an exercise and I realy didn't put it out the way it should've been. So I have to light a character that enters a studio with one little door to the outside (meaning realy outdoors), the character enters the dark studio, she seats in a chair with a mini lamp on her side and turns it on. So I have to light this three different ways, I have the source lightning coming from the outside that should be the color temperature to light the character while she's in the dark until she gets the chair, and then I have to light the inside completely the opposite temperature once she turns the lamp on (warmer temperature) how would you light the dark since I have to make her "visible" until she gets to the chair (and the amount of light I can bring from the outside is never good enough and one of the demans is that I make a pan shot from her walking from the outside of the studio until the inside (it's like this mini hall, door, mini hall, studio door if you know what I mean) .. sorry for the long message but your such a good cinematographer and this is being so demanding I would love you could help me.

Technodolly

The Slider

Tai Audio

Opal

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Glidecam

Ritter Battery

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Abel Cine

CineTape

rebotnix Technologies