Landon Parks
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Producer
  • Cincinnati, Ohio

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Good day everyone.

I wan to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Landon Parks, I currently reside in the Cincinnati Ohio area. I have been and on and off member of Cinematography.com for quite a few years now. For several years I served as the Producing Artistic Director for the Bloomington Repertory Theatre Company. While at BRT, I Produced and Directed two shows - Narnia The Musical and The Boxcar Children. 

Prior to this experience, I had written several screenplays and stage plays. Some of my screenplays include "Quest for the Amulet" and "Fall of the House of Usher". I also wrote two stage plays, "The Floyd Collins Tragedy" and "The Princess and the Goblin". 

Recently, I become involved in the world of film once again, where I partnered with Aaron Pacentine to Produce "The Wonderful world of Oz: Celebrating the OZ Community". Aaron and I are also currently planning several other movie and web series productions at the present times. 

I am offering my services as Producer to those in need of assistance getting your project off the ground. I am also interested in hearing from writers who have a completed project that can be produced on a lower budget. I, personally, am not offering finance but can team up with the right person to help seek out capital for a project. If the right project comes along, I'll also bring it to my friend and producer, Aaron Pacentine. 

You can visit my official website for more information, at http://www.landonparks.info. You can also visit my IMDb Profile at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5274018/. You can visit my production company website at http://www.eternalimagination.com (still under construction as of the time of this posting - probably be available by 03/25/2013). If you want to discuss any projects with me further, you can contact me at landon2006@gmail.com

---

Attached below are a couple of reels from my work. More is available on my website.

---

NARNIA: THE MUSICAL

Produced and Directed by Landon Parks for Bloomington Repertory Theatre Co.

Lighting Design by Landon Parks.

Staring: John Bristow as Peter, Maria Sarah Lysandrou as Lucy, Kennedy Lake as Susan. 

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OZ: CELEBRATING THE OZ COMMUNITY

Produced by Aaron Pacentine and Landon Parks.

Directed by Aaron Pacentine.

Edited by Aaron Pacentine and Landon Parks.

Aerial Filmworks

CineLab

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Glidecam

Abel Cine

Paralinx LLC

The Slider

Ritter Battery

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Willys Widgets

Opal

Wooden Camera