There will be multiple subjects dancing, some wide shots and some close ups.
I should have plenty of electricity.
The scene (currently) as it is planned will be shot at night in a dark parking lot with very little ambient light other than the moon itself...
- Nikon D5200 & Nikon D5100
- Using a Tripod with this rig http://www.bhphotovi...mplete_kit.html
- 30mm 1.4f lenses would probably be used due to speed...
Here is the lighting equipment I have at my disposal...
- 3 x 1000W Lowel DP Light
- 3 x Impact Soft and Natural 4 Socket Lights with 4 26w CFL's each... which offer a daylight tone :-/ (kind of useless for me in my case at this point I think)
- FogStorm 1700HD fog machine
- and several cars' headlights if I can somehow use those somehow.
- I'd also love to throw some moving DJ laser lighting in the background.
Also, I'm an amateur at production but can hold my own in post.
Any advice you can give me would be so greatly appreciated.
If you need any more details from me please let me know.
Some pics I snapped using Google StreetView which aren't great but MAY help?? :-/