The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 continues to evolve delivering professional quality video. Take advantage of 4K (Cinema 4K: 4096x2160 / 24 fps and QFHD 4K: 3840x2160 / up to 30 fps) video recording in MOV/MP4, or ultra high bitrate video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB) without a recording time limit.*1 *2 Discover a variety of high-end functions for professional video recording.
Professional Video Functions:
- Time Code: SMPTE-compliant Time Code in Rec Run or Free Run makes it easy to synchronize multiple videos or sound sources in the postproduction process.
- Color Bars & 1KHz Test Tone: Color Bars (SMPTE / EBU / ARIB Standard) are used as a benchmark for fixing color or brightness. 1KHz Test Tone is used as a benchmark for fixing sound or volume.
- Center Marker: Center Marker works as a guide mark for video image composition. Simply display it at the center of the viewing angle.
- Synchro Scan: Use Synchro Scan to suppress flicker over the TV / PC monitor, or when shooting under fluorescent lights.
- Cinelike Gamma: "CINELIKE D" and "CINELIKE V" create a cinema-like tone to expand your creativity.
- Master Pedestal: Use Master Pedestal to adjust the brightness balance ±15 steps based on the color black.
- Zebra Pattern: Determine overexposed areas with the Zebra Pattern before or during shooting. This pattern can even be output to the external monitor too.