Hello there! I want to create simple educational videos for YouTube so I guess PF25 (25fps) is the right choice? My camera shoots in 1080p.
I have the following production gear:
* 1 Canon LEGRIA HF G25 (filming in PF25 MPX or FPX)
* 2 Tristar Magic Square (with spiral lightbulb 85W 5600K in each)
* 1 ATR3350 lavalier (will probably get something else since it sounds so bad)
* 1 Tripod Star 62 (5,3 feet, using it on a chair for extra height)
* 1 Cheap 3x2m IKEA green fabric (using as greenscreen, have tested and work)
The challenge I have is my small apartment. My room is about 3.6m long, 4m width and almost 3m height. I have a small space and I need lightning for me (the talent) and the greenscreen.
Here are some pictures so you can see what I am dealing with and how I have it setup right now:
As you can see, I have confined space to work within but I will make it work! :-) I would like some ideas on how to get some proper lightning for the greenscreen since it is not enough with these two softboxes (getting shadows behind my back). I am also the case that I have pale skin so I might need to use some color correction in the final video to make me look more yellow (not like a tomato) so it looks "good on video" so to speak.
What are your ideas for setting up the light here, getting some light for the green screen and so forth? I will correct the green screen since I do see the bad folds! ;-P
Thanks in advance and for this highly specialized awesome video forum! ^^,
Take Care & Have An Awesome Day! / Max.