I'm aware that there are numerous other topics about s16 zoom lenses. However, I'd like to hear your advice/thoughts on these particular PL-mount lenses (some of them only PL Adapters) mentioned below as I'm planning to buy one of them for my Aaton A-Minima PL.
The lens will be used for more personal, S16 film projects (hence these "lower-budget" lenses):
- Angenieux 9.5-57 T1.6-2.2 | PL Adapter on Arri Bayo Mount
- Angenieux 9.5-95 T2.5 | converted to PL mount
- Angenieux 12-240 F3.5 | converted to S16 with PL mount
- Cooke 9-50 T2.5 | PL Adapter on Arri Mount
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar 12.5-75 T2 | S16?? // PL Adapter
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar 10-100 F2.8 | S16?? // PL Adapter on Arri Mount
Looking forward on reading/hearing your thoughts about breathing, vignetting, combining it with a Minima etc.
Thanks in advance,