1 reply to this topic

#1 Jakov Grdovic

Jakov Grdovic

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Hello i recenty came acroos this company , its called FilmCity. They sell filmmaking gear at a very low price . They sell shoulder rigs , jibs , cages , sliders, matte boxes ...

So i was looking for a shoulder rig and didnt want to spend a lot of money . I was looking for under 150$ ,
and couldnt find anything that looked like a propper shoulder rig . None of them had counter weights .
solid looking handles , matte boxes , but then i saw filmcity FC-02 shoulder rig and it had everything
that professional shoulder rig should have for under 150 $ !!!!!!! , Including couter weights , shoulder
pad, side handle , matte box and bunch of other cool accesories. At first i was a bit skeptical but i ordered
it anyways . They responded immediately kindly asking do i need some other accesories with it . And later
gave me discount for their other products . Shipping was faster then i expected !

It came in a box with each part separated and protected from each other . It was very easy to assemble it , like
legos for adults , When i ordered it i was skeptical but while i was assebling it i realised that it is very sturdy
and well desinged . I also came w/ quick release plate ! The great thing is that you can asseble it hovever you want.

For my latest project i had to go run and gun and i was working in tiny location , so i removed everything except rod
s ,counter weight and handles. It really saved me from jitter that i get on my Canon 5DMK3 with no IS lens .

As you can see it looks very professional !

41QLSv9K5UL.jpg

I really like it and i would reccomend everyone getting one . Also chech out their other awesome low-priced products.

You can find them here :

Link of FC-02 : DSLR Camera Cage|Top Handle|Filmcity
Website Link : www.flycamdslr.com

#2 Philip Rodrigue

Philip Rodrigue

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:52 AM

Hi,

I am also having same company shoulder rig Camtree hunt III film making kit. I bought this wonderful shoulder rig 4 months back, price of this is really reasonable.  And if I consider the quality than its really well built. At very less price they are giving many things like rig, cage, good quality etc. I bought matte box separately i.e Proaim mb-600 sunshade. Matte box is also of good quality, again price is less. With cage i can shoot running shots.

In last 4 months this shoulder mount have completed my 3 video projects. And everyone have appreciated my work. Everything is perfect. 

Best thing which I liked the most is that it have suited my budget..

Edited by Philip Rodrigue, 27 October 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Pro 8mm

Visual Products

CineTape

CineLab

Zylight

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Aerial Filmworks

Technodolly

The Slider

Rig Wheels Passport

Willys Widgets