2 replies to this topic

#1 Bill DiPietra

Bill DiPietra
  • Sustaining Members
  • 2265 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • New York City

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

I just streamed this on Netflix and it's definitely worth a viewing.  Very innovative story that deals with some fundamental themes: self-identity, the changing definition of beauty and how technology has completely taken over everyone's lives.  Very interesting imagery by Richard Wong and compelling performances by the entire cast make this a very engaging film.  I remembered the lead actress, Jacqueline Kim (who also functioned as writer/producer on the film,) as the secretary from Disclosure (1994) and she really showed her talent here.

#2 Satsuki Murashige

Satsuki Murashige
  • Sustaining Members
  • 3081 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • San Francisco, CA

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hey Bill, Rich Wong is a friend of mine, I'll let him know him know you liked his movie!

Btw, Rich just started a low-budget feature comedy titled 'Unleashed' in SF a few days ago which a lot of my friends are working on. I'm supposed to cover my buddy who is the A Camera 1st AC for the last few days of the shoot.

#3 Bill DiPietra

Bill DiPietra
  • Sustaining Members
  • 2265 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • New York City

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

Hey Bill, Rich Wong is a friend of mine, I'll let him know him know you liked his movie!

Btw, Rich just started a low-budget feature comedy titled 'Unleashed' in SF a few days ago which a lot of my friends are working on. I'm supposed to cover my buddy who is the A Camera 1st AC for the last few days of the shoot.

Small world!  Yes, please let him know I liked his work.  Best of luck with the shoot!

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Willys Widgets

CineLab

The Slider

CineTape

Zylight

rebotnix Technologies

Rig Wheels Passport

Tai Audio

Glidecam