Cameron Yalski

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Reno, NV

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

Does anyone recommend a portable camera jib?  Im looking for a jib that is compact yet lightweight and can hold lots of different cameras.  I shoot anything from Panasonic GH4, to an Red Epic with a Movi.  I have a gig coming up in Alaksa that I would like to increase my production value.
The Feather Lite Crane from LiteProGear.com might be the best option?  Anyone seen or used one of these?

Thanks for any feedback.

Cameron-- 

#2 Brenton Lee

Brenton Lee
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Student
  • Melbourne, Australia

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

Does anyone recommend a portable camera jib?  Im looking for a jib that is compact yet lightweight and can hold lots of different cameras.  I shoot anything from Panasonic GH4, to an Red Epic with a Movi.  I have a gig coming up in Alaksa that I would like to increase my production value.The Feather Lite Crane from LiteProGear.com might be the best option?  Anyone seen or used one of these?[/size]Thanks for any feedback.[/size]Cameron[/size]-- [/size]

I have one and use it quiet often.

Definitely order the extender plate thing with it. I also use an extra ball head..

The only real draw back is when you're raising it up (say you're following something and it's heading to the sky), at some point the wire will pull the head past its pivot point and the camera will fall all the way back.

The Slider

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Willys Widgets

Tai Audio

CineTape

CineLab

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Rig Wheels Passport

rebotnix Technologies

Technodolly